Sunday, January 27, 2013

Face Painting & Hair Extensions

So, we went to a really fun birthday party this afternoon that had the "real" Rapunzel! The ladies were absolutely fascinated with her, especially Aidann. She painted faces, danced, & everything! Now, ever since the ladies got home they have been talking about the whole event nonstop.

I decided to thrill my imaginative ladies a lil' bit & had them dress up like their favorite princesses & provided them with paintbrushes & fake paint pads so they too could be birthday face painting princesses too! I am telling you, those ladies were amused with it for a good hour & I got all sorts of fun things "painted" on my face lol.

After awhile Aidann asked me how long it would take for her to grow her hair as long as Rapunzel. I decided the answer was "No time at all". I went & found some hand towels that matched their hair somewhat & attached them to their ponytails with hair ties. After that, forget about it! They wore them in their hair for the rest of the day!

So, I guess the moral of the story is that if you stir a lil' imagination into your play time, their are NO limits to the crazy fun you can have!

-M&M Momma










Ready for the party!





Meeting Rapunzel!





Dancing with the princess!









Last bottle of bm :(

Sporting their "new locks"

Face painting anyone?


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment