Friday, March 7, 2014

A Butt Rash on the Face?!

Before you have kids you think "silence is golden", but after you have children you quickly realize that silence usually means someone is up to something. I was busy trying to get everything ready to pump, when I quickly realized that things were a lil' too quiet & I quickly looked up. "Look! Look!" my 1 year old enthusiastically shouted as she proudly handed me a now empty container of Desitin diaper rash ointment. I should have been so mad, but instead I used every once of my being not to laugh (and yes grab the camera). After correcting her & trying to clean that goop off her face & out of her I have only this I say, at least her face will not be getting a butt rash any time soon.

Happy Friday!



-M&M Momma




Enjoying her class

Catching bubbles




Parachute time!






No comments:

Post a Comment