Friday, January 28, 2011

Random Cuteness

Aidann is OBSESSED with pockets. She thinks it is the best thing ever when she can put her hands in our pockets while we are walking somewhere or even better in her own pockets if the outfit has any. Sooo cute!



She loves her pockets!


When shopping for groceries today, we ran out of space & had to put a frozen dinner up front with Asher, she starting touching it & then said "Night, night" & literally laid down using it as her pillow. It was sooo sweet!


Frozen pillow


Forgot my cart cover 1 day I went to the store. I turned my head for 1 second & this is how Aidy buckled herself in.


While at the store Aidann came across the claw arcade game & said, "Mommy, baby needs help out! Nevermind, baby sleeping". She was so serious about it too.



Austin is so lil' I do not get to update very much on her, but she is starting to smile more often & coo up a storm. My lil' baby is growing up so fast!


Austin, 2 1/2 months old


-M&M Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment