Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Words 2 Live By...

Okay, I have to give my friend Denise full credit for this quote she found & posted, but it was so great that I definitely have to share it with all of you other mommies. Something we should definitely keep in the forefront of our minds every single day... Heck, print it out & stick it right there on your refrigerator where you can constantly see it & remind yourself that NOTHING is more important than your children.

-M&M Momma

"I hope my children look back on today
And see a mother who had time to play.
There will be years for cleaning & cooking...
For children grow up while we're not looking."















After shooting off the end of the slide
1 too many times, smart girl decided to go
belly 1st instead






They were all SUPER excited, Aidy wanted chocolate!




Ashy showing her strawberry yogurt











1 comment:

  1. An awsome thought, good for dads to remember too.

    ReplyDelete