Wednesday, April 11, 2012

"Art 'Brag' Book"

My kids are extremely proud when they create a new picture or art project. Being their mom, the colorful scribbles are the equivalent of the Mona Lisa or The Starry Night to me too so I can't really say anything. :) Well, with 3 kiddos my fridge fills up pretty fast displaying their various works, so a cute solution I read about is creating an "art brag book" (I despise the word "brag", so you can definitely find a word to replace that one) for your kids. All you need is a scrapbook, some of those clear slip pages, and a digital camera. Every time your kiddo creates a new work they are extremely proud of, take a picture of it & print it out. You can then add the picture to your child's "art brag book" & put the real masterpiece away in a memory box or something for safe keeping. Your child will definitely be proud of a book filled with their creations that they can show to their family or friends if they want. Try it & let me know how your children like it! :)

-M&M Momma









My sleepy lil' artist



No comments:

Post a Comment