Monday, September 24, 2012

Sticky Table

I talked about this lil' activity I found on Pinterest in the " 'A' Review" post recently, but I just wanted to emphasize how fun this sticky table idea really is! So simple. All you need is a table, clear contact paper, clear tape, & cut out construction paper pieces. All you do is tape the contact paper to a table sticky side up & then you are ready for the fun! My girls first did the exercise where they formed their own apples out of pre-cut apple centers, leaves, & stems. A few days later they were asking to do this great activity again & so this time I gave them random shapes to form things on their sticky table. Another time we used Popsicle sticks on the table. That day, I had also left the room for a few minutes only to return to see that the ladies' imaginations were in full swing & they had also started sticking Polly Pockets, blocks, & other interesting items on their table. It was a good experiment and everything came off easily! Highly recommend this activity!!! Great sensory activity.

-M&M Momma







Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment