Saturday, November 3, 2012

Fall Fun!

SO sorry I have not been as "on it" as usual. I have definitely kept myself busy with putting together Aussie's 2nd birthday party, the usual fall activities that this season brings, & then enjoying other friends & family's birthdays on top of all that. Well, I can officially check off Aussie's birthday now because it all went down today & was a total blast! I will get back to writing my normal posts tomorrow :) Enjoy your families & thank you for continuing to keep up with M&M.

-M&M Momma

P.S. If you have not made it official already, please join my blog's following. Thanks!





Pepa's Pumpkin Patch, planted especially for his lil' grandbabgrand-ladies!




SO PROUD!








LOVE family traditions!



Chilling!

Group hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment