Thursday, December 6, 2012

Twinkie Power!

Watch out now! Today, my ladies got to experience the processed "goodness" of Twinkies! For a moment there I have to admit that I had my doubts about them getting to experience the golden sponge cake with creamy filling, but a friend surprised the ladies with their very own box!!!

Maybe its because my mom craved them while I was in the womb that I was so into my kids getting to try it or maybe it was just that "I want it because I can't have it" kind of a thing, either way, mission accomplished! I will never forget their smiles as they dove in for the first bite (lol, so cracking myself up right now). I will also never forget how sad I felt when my eldest asked, "Can I have another squinkie?" & I had to tell her "No, probably not". Anyway, good times. Now back to our healthy eating habits, ha ha!

Making this way bigger deal than it needs to be? Lol, probably. ;)

-M&M Momma

They thought it was funny
putting the "squinkies" on Adley's bottom
lol





Don't lay a finger on my box
of TWINKIES!


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment