Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Rub A Dub Dub!

So, just when I thought all of the lil' projects around our house were completed at least for a lil' while, we decided to rip up all the flooring downstairs less than a month out from my daughter's 1st birthday!?! I seriously just thought my plate was not full enough, lol. I do have to say it does look beautiful & fingers crossed it will be completed on time.

Living through a heavy duty interior reno like this with 4 kids has def been very interesting I have to say. It has required a lot of creativity since the whole house is out of place & a few outdoor mini trips when the noise gets to be too much. 1 thing the girls & I have found to be fun with the ladies is random bath times. In the middle of the day a random bath with some new variable thrown in definitely helps the day pass a lil' more quickly & they are fun! Will post bath pics tomorrow.

Here are some bath products & websites with some fun & zany bath ideas! Have at 'em, especially during the hot summer. Popsicles in the bath & huge ice blocks (can be found at a water store) are also fun, lol.

-M&M Momma





Great Websites:

Rub A Dub Dub, Fun in the TUB

More Tub Fun

Bath Activities

DIY Bath

 





 
 

Daddy Beauty Day!
 


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment