Friday, October 25, 2013

Zye is Here!!!

So happy to say that my son has officially arrived, Zye Justin Michael!

I was supposed to be induced early this morning, but my body (finally-lol) decided to go into labor all on its own. It was a nice 5 hour delivery & seriously a push and a half to get him here & I got to pull him right out. I was very thankful for another wonderful & enjoyable delivery. 

So, our lil' guy was born on October 25th, 2013 at 11:04. He weighed in at 8lbs and 19 1/2 inches long. He resembles his 2 middle sisters as of right now & is very chill.

All the girls are already head over heels in love, but Asher is the 1 that refuses to leave his side for even a second. Adley won't stop kissing him & gently rubbing his head. Aidann just wants to help mommy & daddy with anything & everything she can. Our lil' Austin is as happy go lucky as ever & just embracing the whole thing with a smile! Oh, & Justin is beyond smitten.

Seeing my husband hold each baby for the first time is by far my favorite moment with each birth. He acts like every time is genuinely the first time & is always so helpful & hands on. This time around though, seeing him hold our son----an extra magical moment for sure.

I feel so blessed to now say "I am the proud mother of 5 happy & healthy kids". God has been so good to our family & I am so excited to get into this new chapter of our lives. 

Thank you to everyone that came out to support him before birth at his baby shower earlier last month, thank you to those who helped watch the girls during the labor, thank you to all who sent kind messages & made phone calls, & lastly a huge thank you to everyone that already took the time to come out & meet our lil' Zye! We are blessed to have so many great people in our lives!!! 

-M&M Momma








No comments:

Post a Comment