Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Sunday Funday Pics!

So, this is the first time I have taken on 3 parties for my 4 fall babies.....Wow. It has definitely been a lot more than I could have ever imagined & there are definitely not enough hours in the day, but I absolutely love it! My house is covered in glitter & yarn, there is a new project going on in every corner, but it is coming together....right? lol.
 
We had a great weekend! The girls are officially ready for their first tee ball game of the season this upcoming weekend. My lil' girls are the Lions, while Aidy's team name is still up for debate. She seriously wants "Flounder-Seashell" (Can you tell she is an Ariel fanatic?), but we will have to see how the rest of the team feels about that one. Her team consists of like 1 other girl & the rest boys so hearing all of the other kids ideas for names before the vote should be interesting.
 
This weekend the girlies also got to attend one of their friend's princess tea parties. It was absolutely adorable & they had a fantastic time! I think the "tea" was the biggest hit of the whole thing & getting to drink it out of actual tea cups was probably "the icing on the cake"!
 
Then there was Sunday! Church  is always fun & then I got to get a lil' more crafty with the bride of a future wedding I am in...More glitter!
 
-M&M Momma
 
 
Addie just relaxing in Daddy's shirt,
playing with her buddy!







Enjoying her last few days being "5"





Look who got busy while mommy
got her princesses ready for the party?!



Almost 1!?!



The beautiful decor




Nail polish and lipstick?
Heck yes!


Dressed to theme...always



Z's fancy body giuard






 
All the fancy ladies!


Happy birthday!






She LOVED that tea



Excited for nail polish and lipstick!

 

 




My lil' HAM





Getting more royal jewels!







Ribbon dance time!









Let them eat cake!







Present time!








Time for church!















The stud






 

No comments:

Post a Comment