Friday, January 9, 2015

A Late Christmas Present....It's A....

I am very excited to be getting back into my blog at last! Back in early October we found out that we were expecting & with the homeschooling year in full swing, the A2Zteam Birthday Palooza on the horizon, tee-ball season for 3, half of us being involved in a friend's wedding, & major morning sickness---I had to take a hiatus for a few months.


Well, its a new year & although life is about to get a whole lot busier with baby #6 on the way, I decided it was time to get back into Mud Pies and Minivans! I also thought, why not start things off with the gender reveal of our last (Yes, I said last even though no one believes me lol) baby.....

-M&M Momma











It's a boy!
The perfect ending note to our crew.

About to be a big brother




They act like they have
never seen fallen leaves before...
Love it!


Yum....

Not so much


Time to let it go....

"Mommy, I think these balloons are going straight to Jesus"
-Aidy

Zane Elias-June 2015







No comments:

Post a Comment