Monday, July 6, 2015

Enjoying Independence Day!

I hope you all had an amazing Independence Day! We are so blessed to be free!!! I have to say that this year was 1 of my favorites for our lil' family by far. My husband actually got to celebrate with Us, it was our first year as a "complete" family of 8, & we got to ditch the heat & have a last second fun & relaxing adventure out of town! We definitely made some awesome memories that I will cherish as I am sure the Minis will too.


-M&M Momma

These Sillies entertaining themselves






Just my own Prince Charming
 playing with Prince Charming


All ready for the parade













Exploring town

Crowns for the princesses
(Although Rosie couldn't stop
eyeballing Zye's "pirate sword")




I was super heavy for the lil' guy,
but he was SO proud as he stumbled about, lol





And he's still out.




Chocolate covered bacon?

I am not so sure it passed our
top bacon lover's test








Our pirate lover eventually found the sword















Before the loud sirens

After





Parade is done, time to party!!!


Train rides!




About to take on "THE WALL"



The monkey was up first.


Amazing!



Height requirements!?! lol.

Daddy trying to get in
on the action


All CHAMPS!



The buddies playing tag!













Oh Yeah-Beast Mode!











Papa getting in on some of the action.




Aidy coming out of the dino's...
Tail.


Daddy chasing her!


If you give a growing boy some food---Yum




This obstacle course was crazy.
No place for a barely 3 year old...
or so I thought.
No fear, get it girl!



No help needed says Addie










Just climbing a volcano



Dino fun!









My bouncers!











Even daddy

Back flipping and all







Getting messy, the best kind of fun!







SNO CONE!








Water slide time!


All wet, but loving it!


More water fun!








Yeah...It was a long line for face painting
































Aidy and Ashy about to hit the water


Pooped out, almost time for fireworks

BEST 4th EVER!

An outfit change before the show.


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment