Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Off Days Happen 2 the Best of Us

Have you ever had 1 those days that is just so "off" & no matter how hard you try you just can't seem to get it back "on" again? I knew I wasn't alone. I swear, you gotta love 'em. Well, Monday was definitely 1 of those days. It started out with my husband & I purchasing a new security system. What was supposed to take only an hour to install, ended up taking more like 3 1/2 hours. After that, my husband had to go down to the social security office. Oh no, not the close 1 (that would just be WAY too easy) the 1 that is like an hour away. Not that I didn't enjoy entertaining 3 girls in the car for 2 hours, but you know.... After that, we caught rush hour traffic & it took us sooo long to get home. When we finally got back, we had a nice lil' note waiting from the police that said our alarm had gone off but it was a false alarm. Good stuff I tell you. After we got all of that figured out & it was already the babies' bedtime, we had to drag them out 1 more time to go grocery shopping. Why was grocery shopping not done already? Well, we had to buy a new refrigerator to match our other new black appliances (we had white before of course). We had gotten the refrigerator too late & so now was the only time we had. We finally got the shopping done (kids held up well) & got them all to bed & then it was time to put away the food. It took awhile but we finally got everything perfectly placed in the fridge when SPLAT! Of course the cottage cheese falls out & spills all over the floor as we tried to close the door. Ahhhh! Then the frosting on that perfect day was that when I tried to pour a late night bowl of cereal because by now neither of us was in the mood to cook, of course I had grabbed the shredded mini wheats without frosting!
Now that it is all over, I can just laugh about it, but it was SO NOT FUNNY when it was happening. So the next time you want to pull out your hair because you have a day where nothing seems to be going your way, remember that you are not alone & it happens to the best of us!

-M&M Momma


The perfect highlight 2 my day,
breakfast @ the park
with Aidy & Ashy




No comments:

Post a Comment