Monday, April 25, 2011

Bow-a-holic Ramblings

Okay, so because of a birthday party this weekend that gave out hair bows for party favors (totally loved!), my bow collection has officially reached ridiculous! In the middle rearranging the bows to try & accommodate everything, out of curiosity I decided to go ahead & just count them... I will not give out exact numbers in hopes of skipping the eye rolls & shaking heads, but we'll just say 300+. Now, to those who may not have lil' ladies or just not care to get into the whole bow thing they would probably say, "Wow, that is more than enough". Well, I tell you non-bow-addict it is not enough! You may have a pink bow, but then there is the light pink outfit, dark pink outfit, animal print pink outfit, fancy pink outfit, casual pink outfit. I mean, you have to have like 20 different types of pink to just keep up! Then multiply that by 3 lil' girls with tons of different pink outfits & don't forget the times you do triple outfits & have to have all matching bows! Geez... You feel me know? Even with my medium collection, there are still some holes like lime greens, oranges, yellows, blues, dark purples, grays, reds, tans, more browns, & fancy over-the-top bows. I mean, don't EVEN get me started! Lol...
-M&M Momma
Dancing to Aidy's
favorite princess song
"Bippity Boppity Boo"

Playing dress-up
with daddy!
She's painting
his nails...Lol

1 comment:

  1. such a soldier!!! what kind of pink were his nails being painted and do u have a bow to match that???? : )

    ReplyDelete