Friday, July 29, 2011

Can I Marry You, Mommy?

Just when I thought my heart could not melt anymore, on our way to our lil' water play date today my lil' 2 1/2 year old asked, "Can I marry you, Mommy?'. "I want to kiss with you, hold your hand, dance with you, eat cake, & go to a castle with you like Dada did". She had just watched our wedding video again & WOW did she really take it in this time around. You could tell it really impacted her in a big, but also really good way! "We won't cry though, Mommy" (like I did with my dad during the father daughter dance. "We will be so happy together, Mommy. And take lots & lots of pictures!!! We can be princesses". Boy, was that a lil' mouthful, but it makes me happy that my husband & I were able to help her set up a big vision & standard for her future. 3 ladies, wow. That will be a very interesting day!

-M&M Momma


































Movie night with
special ice cream!

Post Aid dripping
chocolate ice cream everywhere
(on accident of course)




No comments:

Post a Comment