Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

I hope everyone had a fantastic holiday. It was the first 4th of July that my husband & I have gotten to experience together since being married & I treasured every moment of it. Fortunately for us they show fireworks right by our house so we did not have to go far at all. After some snacking, playing with spray bottles, bubble time, & glow stick fun it was finally time for the fireworks. Austin was pretty exhausted, but stayed awake through the whole thing as calm as can be in her daddy's arms. Asher sat in her papa's (grandpa) lap & narrated the event with "Whoa baby", "WOW!", & "See that?!". Aidann was in my arms & just could not comprehend how those big flashes of light were not going to just fall right out of the sky & land on her! "They won't get me, Mommy?". "No firework, you stay away! No hurt me!". After some continuous reassurance through the 1st half, she seemed to somewhat enjoy the end. Today fireworks is all she could talked about, "Where did the 4th of July go? Tell it to come here again...". Lol!

Well, again I hope that everyone had a fantastic holiday. Where does the time go? Kids grow up way too fast, agreed? Its an amazing thing to see things through a child's eyes all over again. Refreshing.

-M&M Momma






Helping daddy























The Triple A's



Loves his lil' Aussie

Bravin' the heat





Our happy family!






Wrestling Papa


Dancing!!!








Just like dad!






No comments:

Post a Comment