Sunday, October 16, 2011

A Lil' Birthday Break

I apologize for the lack of posts towards the end of last week, but now that Aidann & Asher's princess themed extravaganza is over, I can officially resume life as usual---Well, at least for a week until I have to finalize everything for Austin's birthday party.
They party was an absolute BLAST! At the end of the day I don't know who was more worn out from all the princess fun, the parents or the kiddos?! I would definitely like to take a moment to thank everyone who made it out to Gymboree. The girls had a blast & loved seeing all their friends! We are extremely blessed to have such wonderful people in our lives, thank you!!!
Well, before I turn in early, in hopes of restoring some energy & getting back to being on top of M&M, I wanted to give mommies a fun lil' idea that my kids enjoyed. "Birthday season" at our house (aside from way too much cake) means a lot of beautiful balloons. My girls are absolutely obsessed with them. Between their annual birthday visits to Toys R Us, birthday parties, & great family & friends blessing them with balloons here & there we end up with a ton of them! Instead of just throwing them away after a party, I cut off the strings so they just chill on the ceiling in the girls playroom. The girls can't reach them, but it adds fun to the playroom & they love looking at them. Mylar obviously lasts way longer than the regular kind (and they are safer), but your kids will enjoy a few extra days of lingering birthday fun as they play throughout the day. Its also kind of funny to watch them jump up & down actually thinking they will be able to grab them if they only could reach a lil' higher.
Night everyone! Hope you had a wonderful weekend...
-M&M Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment