Monday, December 5, 2011

Welcome

We just didn't think we had enough going on between birthday parties, weddings, holidays, playdates, & so forth, so we added another member to our family instead. No, I did not have the baby yet (spring 2012), but my sister did on December 4th.
Its great when your family expands & we were very happy to finally meet him in person today. My girls absolutely love babies, so they were thrilled to get to interact with him.Soon enough it we will be right back there with them holding their new sibiling-Crazy.
I am excited. It never gets old. This time around is really awesome because the girls will probably remember it even better this time. They will be 3, 2, & about 1 1/2 years old when our new addition comes. 
I ran into my own doctor while I was there & after 1st making sure it wasn't me who was going into labor, he was so happy to see my now 3 year old standing there that he delivered back in 2008. He was off that day watching football, but came in during overtime (Cardnials jersey & all), to deliver her lil' premie self. Now he is about to deliver my 4th & getting to see lil' Wesley made me even more excited for my own upcoming adventure. Welcome, Wesley!!!
-M&M Momma
My big lil' mama
girlies were born!

No comments:

Post a Comment