Monday, October 8, 2012

You're Stuck Where?!

My kids have been getting themselves stuck in the most interesting places lately. How? Why? I don't have the faintest clue. I pride myself in having a very "baby proof" home, but sometimes their creative minds are still no match against proofing.

I was able to capture 2 of the incidents with a camera only because my Hubby was doing the unsticking, but the rest of these interesting scenes that have taken place are things like a foot being stuck in a toddler potty chair, fingers stuck in the trash can lid, a princess comb stuck in lil' Ashy's curls...that was a tough one, & a few others that I am just too tired to recall right now lol. If you are a parent, then I know you know what I am talking about-"You're stuck where?!".

Happy Unsticking!

-M&M Momma

Leg stuck in their Zebra toy.
We were able to save all limbs!

Sooo sad, but Daddy successfully removed
our Aussie!

The other 2 girls started screaming,
"Don't leave us, Austin! We love you!!"
Omg

No comments:

Post a Comment