Thursday, May 30, 2013

Long Lost 2nd Day At Legoland Pictures

Looking through my photo card, I just realized I never posted the pictures from our 2nd day at Legoland (3rd day in California). Its a lil' late, but better late than never. Again, I can't even say enough what a great place this is to visit for the younger audience. The girls are still asking when we are going to go back!

-M&M Momma

P.S. Pics of our first day at Legoland!













Started day #2 at the lego aquarium





















Lego aquarium family fun!















Boy, I sure had to hide my...apprehension.
They all petted him though &
so did I!





A turtle secret.


Looking through a bubble




Puppet time!






Building time!


Time to race her creation on the track!



On a "big girl" ride.
SO FUN getting to splash
them with water!!!








My princesses posing with a princess


Experiencing THE fort










Experiencing APPLE FRIES!













After riding their first roller coaster!










Ready to watch the firefighter show



Aidann got picked to
push the special button!!! 



THE END!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment