Monday, September 16, 2013

Superpower Baby Shower-For Super ZYE!

This weekend I was surprised with a SUPER-FUN shower for our soon coming baby boy Zye. The theme was beyond adorable & no detail was overlooked! I personally love throwing detailed parties so this 1 BEYOND impressed me! It was an event to remember & I feel beyond blessed it was for me-Thank you SO MUCH to everyone who contributed & every guest that attended. After 4 ladies it is such an amazing feeling to know our 5th is going to be a baby boy!

-M&M Momma



The fab cake table

"Pop" corn

Cake pops

Adorable cupcake tower












The sign in table along with
a "guess the gumball" game
& "Don't say baby or Zye" cloths pin game





Centerpieces


Love the details!




Photo booth







Even a sign for the restroom, love it!



Themed water bottles








All salad themed foods


My especially made costume!

Wearing a diaper from one of the games,
Such a trooper
















Zye's future buddy
















Such great ladies!






























Pass the "dirty" diaper!




Not the most flattering picture,
but that's my "suprised" face.
I thought I was walking into
a friend's birthday party.

Well, we have officially hit the 33 week mark & I am getting so excited to meet this lil' superhero!





Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Superpower Baby Shower! Seems so much fun. You are so lucky to have some crafty friends and were surprised with this lovely bash. Thanks a lot for the photos. I too would be hosting the grand baby at one of the best Chicago venues for my cousin and will use some details from your shower.

    ReplyDelete