Monday, February 17, 2014

Sticky Table 2.0

Many times I have expressed how much my children adore the "sticky table" activity. Recently, I decided to take it up a notch. In addition to using construction paper scraps, I also took some of our old magazines (usually used for cutting practice) & cut out various facial parts, heads, & letters the kids can also use. The ladies absolutely adored these additions & got extremely creative. I definitely recommend this activity because it not only gets their imaginations going, but it can also be educational by using the letters to specll words & putting facial features in the correct location.

-M&M Momma

So they create faces
by putting together different
facial features and for the heads
they added construction paper
scraps to make their bodies

Doing this activity is a great way
 to make use of construction paper scraps
rather then throwing them in the trash

A fun way to create words

By the end of this activity,
they had a whole story to tell me
about the people they created and
what they were doing, lol








She wanted to put rocks in a row
in the middle of the doorway.
She is SO sweet.

My lil' builder!



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment