Saturday, July 21, 2012

Products You'll Love-Crayola Window Crayons

Today, the ladies had an absolute blast decorating our front window with their new window crayons. Before buying the product I had read some reviews online. Some people loved the product while the other extreme hated it & said it was hard to wash & get out of clothes. I decided to just go ahead & test it out for myself. Before we got started I made sure to clear all items away from the window so dirty lil' finger would not accidentally touch them. I also had wipies near by & the kids decked out in bibs, just to be safe. After clearly stating directions, do's & do not's, I let the ladies go at it. They could not believe I was allowing them to draw on the window. The markers dried quickly on the window to somewhat of a crayon consistency. Once they were finished, their hands cleaned easily with the wipies & I did not have much trouble at all. To get the product off the window, just follow the directions clearly. I would recommend giving this product a try. It is not very expensive, but super fun!

-M&M Momma





"He's a boy, Mommy. He is not making very good choices,
 but I'll talk to him about that"



Aussie felt like such a Big Girl-Hee hee














Watching the action






No comments:

Post a Comment