Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Hate 2 Burst Your Bubble

Tried out those colored bubbles by Crayola yesterday.... I can sum up the experience quite easily-"tie-dyed toddlers". I had recommended these bubbles at 1 point because they sounded very cool. Their grandma got them some for Easter & I was so excited to try them. I had read that they could dye driveways so I dressed my kids in less important attire & headed to the grassy area of the park. So glad I had my dad with me to tackle this new adventure. Right from the beginning as I tried to blow the extra drippy & colorful bubble solution from the wand I could tell we were in trouble. My hand was drenched in purple slime & the bubbles were hard to get out. The orange solution was even worse for my dad..Oops. Aidann & Asher were oblivious & had a total blast trying to catch the bubbles of destruction! Aidann kept catching the bubbles on her face & very soon her fair skin was covered in false orange freckles. Asher kept wanting to try to blow bubbles but would put her lips to close to the wand and dye her lips. It was chaotic fun, but I would like to retract my recommendation. Luckily with some hard scrubbing, my kids are no longer Suns colors! Thank you anyway, Grandma!

-M&M Momma

Watching the action!




Trying to catch
orange & purple bubbles




All clean!



1 comment:

  1. I am glad the girls had so much fun, but sorry that you ended up with a mess. The bubbles looked really great on the comercials. Next time I want to go!!!
    Love you all,
    Grandma

    ReplyDelete