Monday, May 30, 2011

Melted Me + 2 Activities

We were headed over to 1 of my girlfriends from high school's house & we had to stop by the store really quick to pick up a lil' something sweet to take with us. The ladies & I were waiting patiently in the car when suddenly Aidann shouted excitedly, "Look at the trees, Mommy!!! They are dancing around for Jesus. I want to dance for Jesus too!". The wind was blowing the trees wildly & they sure did look like they were dancing. How sweet..... Melted me.
So, 2 quick ideas for something fun to do with your kiddos...
#1: Why not build a HUGE tent in the living room & an extra special snack on the side to spice up movie night? Be sure to make it big because they are sure to invite you inside & NO ONE wants to have to call 9-1-1 because mommy is stuck in the fort again, lol.
#2: Trace your kids bodies! They will absolutely love this activity. Today after enjoying so Popsicles we traced everyone out on the driveway, even Austin! The girls loved changing the position of their bodies & seeing how it changed their tracing each time. You can also get poster board or butcher paper to make it an inside activity.
I have pictures for all this stuff, but I already packed the camera. I will definitely update this post with pictures from these 2 activities in the next few days.
-M&M Momma









No comments:

Post a Comment