Monday, May 23, 2011

Wow, I Was Tired....

Man, sometimes as mommies we just don't stop long enough to realize how tired we truly are. Last night all I remember is putting the babies to bed & then going downstairs to hang out with my husband. The next thing I knew I was waking up on the couch, lights & television off, in the middle of the night. I was soooo tired. Well, somehow managed to drag myself upstairs & then knocked out again on the bed. Lol... The next thing I woke up to was my lil' blondie calling, "Mommy, Asher do no no!". And this is what I found.....

Early in the morning Asher had decided to climb into her shoe box & try every shoe on her & her princess baby. Of course I made her be responsible for her mess & choices by correcting her & having her clean it all up (but inside I was laughing, it was kind of cute waking up my busy curly top getting wild with her imagination...Once again).
-M&M Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment