Sunday, August 31, 2014

Sunday Funday Catch Up!


Well, I am so happy to be writing this new post from my brand new computer. It was getting about time I kicked my finicky laptop to the side & made the big step. I didn't realize how clear & vibrant colors could be until I laid my eyes upon this big screen! SO thankful for the early birthday gift!

Anyway, the new school year is upon us-Its very exciting! We are just about to enter into week #4 & I would have to say we are getting the hang of it. Not every day runs EXCATLY on time with a toddler & a baby in the mix, but we get it done & its a lot of fun. Its been much smoother than I could have imagined. I feel very fortunate to be able to experience this time of their lives with them first hand!

 
 

Looking forward to writing a few new posts this week. Enjoy your Labor Day weekend & be safe!

-M&M Momma




 













 



 
 





 



 
 
 
 









Not into pictures this morning...bummer
  
Furniture shopping
 



No comments:

Post a Comment