Saturday, June 23, 2012

What the Tom? & The Potty Princess

Just recently I got my lil' girls tiny Tom shoes. These lil' shoes are such a great buy because there are no laces to deal with, match almost everything, & toddlers as young as Aussie can feel independent putting them on by themselves. Well, these are the reasons I got the 3 older ladies them, but the girls simply think they are so cute & literally drag them everywhere. "Don't worry, Mommy. I found Tom!". You would think we added a new member to our family with how much they talk about them. In fact, the other night when I went to check on the girls I noticed a few new additions that had snuck under their sheets too!

-M&M Momma



Austin is currently finishing up potty training & about to venture into 24/7 big girl panties territory. Well, I guess potty training can be a pretty tiring thing. No, not for me for her. 1 minute the lil' princess went off to use the restroom & the next thing I knew there was complete silence...Usually not a good thing with toddlers-lol. But I guess she just dosed off on the potty chair. Ha ha

-M&M Momma

Her lil' head was bobbing up & down :)

No comments:

Post a Comment