Saturday, February 1, 2014

Letters With Cars!

My daughter Ashy adores planes, trains, & automobiles so to mix things up for school time we started out our morning with an activity where I would call out a letter (also specified if I wanted the "mommy" or "baby" of that letter) & Ash would use the toy cars to form that letter.

Ashy adored this activity because it was different & we were also using something she adores, CARS! Its good to mix things up with your kiddos during the school day & hands-ons activities are also an excellent way to help solidify the things they are learning. Kids don't always remember what they write, but they often remember what they do-see-hear.

-M&M Momma

Another car activity I definitely want to try soon that I found online from "Little Bins for Little Hands" is drawing with cars.




 
Some quick shots from the phone





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment