Thursday, March 27, 2014

"Cut It Out"-A Fun Cutting Activity

I don't know about you, but we throw out like a gazillion empty boxes a day. Well, 1 day after I was about to throw out 3 empty boxes of cereal, an empty box of crackers, & two macaroni boxes I suddenly had an epiphany. At my kiddos age, cutting practice is pretty much a daily school event. Well, how fun would it be, through the eyes of a kiddo, to be able to practice cutting on all of these random boxes. They aren't too thick, but just thick enough to really help them get an even better grip on their cutting abilities. I swear to you, this activity was the highlight of the day fro at least 3 days in a row. They would come to me & show me all sorts of random thing they created from cutting the boxes like masks, houses, & countless other things! I love how it really got them using their imaginations. I would have kept this activity out even longer, but I didn't want it to lose its "sparkle". We we definitely be doing this cutting activity again really soon. You should try it, a sure hit!

-M&M Momma





Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment