Before ever venturing into an activity as enjoyable, tempting, & potentially messy as this it is important to set rules in place before beginning & here are some mommy/daddy-pointers as well:
1. Do yourself a favor & have wipies ready to go if a sink is not nearby.
2. Marshmallows & carpet DO NOT mix. Definitely do it over tile & check feet/shoes & hands before letting them venture back on to any carpeted area.
3. Although kiddos will think its "being creative", explain that spit & marshmallows are not the best mix-sticky and messy to the extreme!
4. I recommend waiting until the end to let them eat the marshmallows, but if not establish just how many are allowed to enter their lil' mouths otherwise they will be more than willing to gobble down the entire bag!
5. Explain that once a marshmallow hits the ground "Its not good anymore" means to throw it in the trash, not your mouth.
6. Have fun! Kids are kids & messy can be cleaned!
Well, enjoy this activity & keep your eye out for all the new & fun jet-puffed marshmallows that are always coming out with every holiday!
|Can you tell she is thrilled,|
new Toms in the mail!
|Enjoying a baby shower|
for one of my dearest friends
|They found a bird egg|
|Picture day at dance class|
|Sleeping & growing,|
4 months old
|Enjoying firefighter story time|
|Toured the fire station|
|Fort building time|
|My naked dare devil|