Monday, February 27, 2012

Products You'll Love-"First Meals"

"First Meals" (the expanded edition) By Annabel Karmel



I have been absolutely drooling over this book since the moment I got it. Its a part of DK books which already says a lot, but it is a wonderful book filled with pretty healthy & creative recipes for every age level (6m to meals the whole family can enjoy). Some of the bonus material aside from the actual recipes is advice on various things like how to wean your baby, weekly meal plans already made up for you (down to even snacks & desserts), what is involved in creating the "ideal" balanced diet for toddlers, & so forth. After a week of enjoying a ton of these visually appealing & tasty meals, this book not only gets a thumbs up from my husband & I, but from all 3 of my lil' kiddos as well!!! I definitely recommend investing in this book. :) She also has some other great books you might enjoy!

-M&M Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment