Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Pet Shops & The Park

A lil' late, but I'm on mommy time today/tonight....

Let us just take a moment (mommies of multiple children) to thank the inventor of the double stroller....Ha Ha! Decided to have a ladies day out with my 3 lil' princesses today. People ask me constantly "How do you do it, going out by yourself with 3 babies under 2 1/2 years old?!". Well, I guess it just takes a lot of pre-planning, patience, and a double stroller. You can't let the idea intimidate you or you will never get out. You are a mommy and mommies can do super things if they would just take a deep breath & set their minds to it!

After loading everything & everyone up in the vehicle we 1st headed off to the pet store. This is an excellent spot for an outing because its educational & such a fun adventure through a child's eyes no matter how young or old. As soon as we entered the store, it was off to visit the birds. At 1st Aidann was a lil' intimidated, those things are very hyper & loud for being so tiny....They kind of remind me of Asher now that I think about it. Lol! We talked about the different colors of birds & looked at the lil' nests they had built to live in. The girls loved it & tried to imitate the different bird calls....Hilarious! We soon moved on & looked at the snakes, frogs, lizards, cats, & fish. After that the girls & I got to watch the groomers cut a dog's hair. Talk about hours of fun! I have to say Asher's favorite part was the doggie houses. I think she was just about ready to move in considering they were just here size... "Mommy, house! In! In!"

Asher in the doghouse...literally!

Checking out the animals....

Austin chilling, along for the ride!

Looking at more animals...

After our adventure at the pet store we hit up a few other places before heading to the park or "SLIDE! Slide!" as the lil' girls refer to it. Austin chilled in the stroller as Aidann, Asher, & I went up & down the slides more times then I can count, rolled down hills, & rode their riding toys just about everywhere. Mommy definitely got her cardio in today & the babies were fast asleep within 5 minutes of their precious heads hitting their pillows. All in all a fantastic day!


I would not trade these times for the world. You have to cherish every second you can with your babies because before you know it they will be all grown up. So every time I want to ask myself "Do I feel like packing up 3 babies & going here or there?", I stop & remember its not about me right now. Its about those lil' girls of mine & making sure they have the most rich & fufilling childhood as possible because they desereve it!

Until next time....

M&M Momma

1 comment: