Friday, January 28, 2011

Thank God 4 My IKEA Potty Chair!

Is it just me or do lil' kids conspire against their parents to have the need to go potty at THE MOST "unique" times?! Just kidding, its probably just pure coincidence that right when you are about to finally get out the door your potty training toddler shouts, "Mommy, poo poo!".  My 2 year old has been potty training for awhile now & after a few too many emergency stops to the not so beautiful public restrooms we decided to get an IKEA potty to keep in the back of our vehicle. Potty training is definitely an adventure. Yesterday we needed to make a quick trip to Target so before we left the house I had her go to the restroom just to be safe. Once we got to Target, not more than 15 minutes later, she had to go again! So we lifted up the back of the trunk, sat her lil' bottom down, covered her up, & waited...& waited...& waited some more. Now Aidy is definitely what I call "A Ten Minute Pooper". She would probably love it if I would let her bust out with the sports section & just chill there for a good twenty minutes & be perfectly happy. Me on the other hand, let's go already! So there we are sitting in the parking lot waiting. I am trying to hurry her along but what does she do, starts hollering at the people passing by, "Hi!" & "I'm going potty!". Oh my goodness this kid is a character. Awkward....

-M&M Momma



View Image
Our IKEA Potty

1 comment:

  1. So the only question is, what do you do with the...results? HeeHee

    ReplyDelete