Thursday, July 7, 2011

Ode to the Laundry Pile

Laundry, Oh Laundry

I despise thee so

No matter how hard I try

The pile doth still grow

"One outfit a day, Kids"

Turns to at least two or three

Covered in crayons, markers, dirt

milk or the dreaded spaghetti

Stains, oh stains

Oh how you do harass

Quiet frankly you are nothing but

A deep pain in my...bottom (get your mind out of the gutter)

Folding, you are worst of all

If only I had the time

I'm lucky if I get the kids' done

Forget my husband's & mine

Sock matching is the pits I think

You know the sock monster is real

Why can't you put yourself away

I mean seriously, what is your deal?!

Laundry, oh laundry

We need to come to a truce

I mean all the time you take from me?

This has got to be abuse!




-M&M Momma

Ha, did you think I was going to post a picture my laundry for you? No. My kids had a nice lil' play date today. You know we love those :)


























No comments:

Post a Comment