Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

My Mother's Day started off with a bang! Saturday, I got to spend the morning at the park with my husband & lil' ladies. Afterwards, they got to enjoy some ice cream outside on their IKEA chairs while watching Lowe's deliver our new fridge. You would have thought they were at the circus or something how fantastic they thought watching those guys tow a heavy refrigerator in the house as they sucked down that rare vanilla goodness! My husband also surprised me that day with not only some free time at the spa, but he also surprised me by having 1 of my great girlfriends come along with me. It had been too long since I had a spa pedi. I almost think it should be a law if you are a mommy-"Once a month you MUST take an hour out for yourself to get your nails done-No "ifs", "ands", or "buts"!". Lol. After that we braved the photo studio with the 5 grandkids to make a special memory for grandma.

The rest of my Mother's Day weekend festivites included getting to go shopping for a special mother's day outfit, church, & visits to Jay's mom's house for awhile & then my mom's house. I got a massage, some organizers I had been wanting from my girls along with pictures, cards, jewelry, one of my favorites (homemade fruit smoothies!), a lot of relaxation & NO poopie diaper changes that whole day!!! Yay. Good stuff, I can't wait to do Father's Day!

-M&M Momma





























After my shopping, I came home
to this...Awe!
With Jay's mom

Dressed up
for M-day













No comments:

Post a Comment