Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Talk 2 Da Poop!

The following post is rated "P" for Poop. Please only read on at your own discretion---lol!

Lately I have thoroughly amused by Aidann's newest habit, talking to & about her poop. Yes, I did type that correctly as gross as it sounds. That kid has a huge imagination & just recently she has definitely been expressing it through these very... interesting conversations & thought about pooping.

It all started when Aidann was sitting in the playroom alone on the potty. I suddenly heard her having a full on conversation with none other then her....poop!?!


_________The 1st conversation


Aidann: Poo poo, you be nice to Aidann's bottom! You don't hurt me. Get out of there right now!

Poop: .....



_________ Another day, another conversation

She just finished her business & then started yelling & pointing at it excitedly.


Aidann: Wow, look its the mommy poopie!!! She is so nice!

Poop: ......



_________ Another day, another conversation

My lil' 10 min pooper was just sitting there on the toilet, thinking about things apparently, when she suddenly said


Aidann: Mommy, my poo poo is sad.

M&M: Why?Aidann: He wants to see his mommy, but he can't see her now. We had to throw her away yesterday!?!

Poop:......

-------------

Wow! My kids never cease to amuse me!

-M&M Momma

My ladies







Fun with the
bubble maker
@ the park!







Date night time...

No comments:

Post a Comment