Monday, May 30, 2011

Packing Swimsuits & Clothes & Bows-OH MY!

Well, tomorrow is the day & I can definitely say I had no idea how much
packing for 3 lil' girls would require when you add in a lil' OCD on the side.
I have the itinerary for each day written out along with the outfits &
other items each activity/event will require. I am talking down to the socks! 1
suitcase? Ha! I need a bag for snacks & of course an activity bag. Multiple
swimsuits are also a must for California which requires the matching
cover-ups & towels. And YES, I have a separate suitcase for....Don't laugh,
Bows!!!
Well, I am officially excited & approaching the half way packed
point...Lol. Packing for me & Justin is definitely going to be the easy
part. I am seriously very excited though, between marriage & going straight
into 3 pregnancies we have only been able to squeeze in 1 vacation as a married
couple (Aidann was almost 1 & I was 33 weeks pregnant lol). But here we go
with our 2nd vacation. Life is good & God is good! Have a great
Memorial Day all!!!

-M&M Momma



Feeling all 33 wks preg 2!








Whatever should
I do with my hair?!



























No comments:

Post a Comment