Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Let the Birthday Cake Eating Begin.....

Let me just start off by saying, waiting for my lap top to get fixed is definitely the pits. I am having extreme Mud Pies & Minivans withdrawal!

On to today's post, now is it just me or does it seem like most of the worlds birthday's take place towards the latter half of the year? I mean seriously, July on it seems like the family & I are attending like 4 birthday parties per month at minimum! This has definitely attributed to my oldest daughter's absolute obsession with birthday parties. When we sit down to play dollhouse, we act out at least 7 parties in 1 sitting. Every time we enter a store, Aidy gets excited & wants to know who we get to buy a present for now! When she wakes up each morning 1of the 1st things out of her lil' mouth is, "I want to go see my friends, please. Who's birthday is it today?". While this obsession is absolutely adorable, if I have to sing "Happy Birthday" just 1 more time I think I might explode-lol. Totally just kidding, my husband & I's birthday is actually just around the corner too!

Birthdays also equal CAKE CAKE CAKE & more CAKE! My husband & I definitely make sure sweets are a special thing for our girls, but during birthday season it seems like every other day is filled these sugar injected treats. Believe me, the girls definitely do not mind "suffering" through eating this luxury item & since it has been a law ever since I was a child that "diet or not you must partake of the celebration, even if its just a small piece", we participate also.

The other day, my lil' birthday obsessed toddler even asked me if she could please have all pink presents for her birthday. She also commented that her lil' sister Ashy would probably like all pink presents as well. The way these lil' kids minds work is just adorable & I guess instead of fighting against this season, I should embrace it! After all, I am also guilty of having tons of parties in the fall. 5 to be exact. So birthday season beware, because here we come ready or not!!!

-M&M Momma


We love play dates, YES we do!




Down the slide we go!





Lovin' the water in AZ!





Chloe, Blake, Kezra, Starla, Aidann, Austin, & Asher!


No comments:

Post a Comment