Sunday, August 14, 2011

Products You'll Love!

Disney Princess Bubble Blowing Tea Party Set-

When 1st discovering this toy I thought it could A) Turn out to be extremely fun & memorable for my girls since they just adore bubble & te parties OR B) Just be a total bomb & make a huge mess. Well, I am happy to report that on a scale of 1 to 10, this product blew me away (lol)! The girls absolutely loved it & it was actually less messy then most bubble contraptions. This is a MUST if you have lil' toddler girls. Fun Fun Fun! I would recommend adding Gymboree bubble solution instead to make it even more fun (they are the best bubbles ever & take more time to pop).









My lil' teether surrounded by bubbles!







She forgot the solution
 was on her fingers, Yuck!




No comments:

Post a Comment