Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Thirsty Eyeballs

While riding home from church this weekend, I looked back from the passenger side to check on the girls. Aidann was fine & Austin, but then it looked like Asher had been crying. "Are you alright?" I asked her. "Yes" she replied with a big o' cheesy grin. A few minutes passed & I looked back to check on them once again, they were all so eerily quiet which usually means that someone is up to something. This time the tears were really flowing from Ashy's eyes. "What wrong?" I asked, this time more concerned. She just smiled as if nothing was wrong. Puzzled, I just had to take her word for it. I turned back 1 last time less than a minutes later & this time I caught her in the act! She was taking her water bottle & literally pouring it into her eyeballs!?! "What are you doing, Asher?!", I had to ask. "My eyes were thirsty too" she replied as if it was the most normal thing in the world. Lol. Kids minds.

-M&M Momma





No comments:

Post a Comment