Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Oodles of Noodles and Post-it Notes!

If you need something fun to keep your kiddos entertained, then noodles is the way to go! Not only are they great for learning to count & forming letters, but they are also great to let your kids make necklaces out of & so much more (check out Parents.com).

All the girls have been working on writing their names lately & I thought it would be fun to switch things up & let them form their names out of noodles. The girls absolutely loved this activity & have been asking to do more things with noodles every since. Try it & get creative!


 

 
My girls get soooo excited every time they make a new picture/craft. As soon as they are finished, the first thing they do is rush over & ask where can hang their new masterpiece up somewhere. I would not mind if my walls were covered head to toe in the lil' ladies artwork, but I thought it would also be fun to put the power in their hands for a day. I simpily bought a thing of super sticky notes, handed them some crayons, & gave them total hanging freedom. Those girls felt so empowered as they completed each new picture & got to hang it up where ever they wanted on the walls of 1 of their playrooms. I definitely recommend trying out the power of the sticky-notes!
 
 




 
 
-M&M Momma
 


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment