Friday, August 31, 2012

Bathroom Reno Basically Complete!

Minus a few lil' details like touching up the ceiling, changing up the lighting, a yet to find monkey window curtain, 4 hooded monkey towels, a new bath toys container, & bathtub slip stoppers the ladies' monkey business bathroom is pretty much done!!! The painting took a lil' longer then I expected, but that's only because I would take playing with cute lil' toddlers over serious reno work any day! :)

-M&M Momma

It started with 1...

The baby monkey reminds me of Aussie,
she loves her "nanas"

Left enough space for a #5...eventually



 
 
 


My real life monkeys!





Dinner can be dangerous, wear a helmet!

My baby got a lil' boo boo :(


The "Banana Store".
Tradition, you know :)

 
 


Enjoying a treat from Grandpa!

In our tiger cage

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment