Monday, February 7, 2011

Indecent Exposure

If you are a mom, you will definitely be able to sympathize with me & the awkward situation I experienced this weekend. My husband & the girls were over at the in-laws' house to watch the super bowl. I arrived a lil' late & right when I walked in everyone was sitting around the flat screen already, enjoying the game. "Mommy!", my lil' Asher shouted as she ran over to me. I quickly swooped her up in my arms & joined everyone else in the living room. I had been sitting down on the couch, Asher on my lap, for no less than 1 minute when she suddenly pulled my whole top down right there in front of everyone!?! Why? I haven't the slightest clue! I immediately pulled it up & corrected her & then like a wild woman she started trying to lick me there, motor boat me, & all sorts of craziness! What the heck did they feed her while I was away? We stopped breastfeeding well over a year ago so I have no clue what her issue was. It was so embarrassing I can't even tell you.

M&M Momma

My lil' spider monkey, Asher!


Sisters...


Kisses


Getting her teeth, finally!


Aid found Aussie's belly button!

No comments:

Post a Comment